Mumstown Chat

GTech - is this best vacuum cleaner ever??

Whether it’s a new sofa, creating an accent wall or just figuring out which bed to buy, we have enlisted the experts at Lovefurniture.ie to give us all some inspiration on home improvements to help you turn your house into a home!!
We’ll have tips on budget friendly room changes, where to buy the big pieces of furniture that will last the distance and how to make your home as family friendly as possible, no matter what size it is!

GTech - is this best vacuum cleaner ever??

Postby admin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 pm

admin
Site Admin

Something strange has happened in our house. Our children are fighting over who gets to vacuum!

Yep, they WANT to do it because we got a GTech vacuum and its so cool and snazzy that they actually think its fun!

For starters, its a cordless vacuum so you simply charge the battery in a normal socket, then pop it in the vaccum when its charged and away you go. No leads, no cords, no fuss and quick charge times.

No more incidents of me shouting for someone to 'plug out the vacuum and bring me the plug' so I can move from room to room.

The handle of the vacuum can be long or short (depending on whether its an adult or smaller person using it!) and its easy to empty once its getting full.

There is a light fitted to the suction part of the vacuum so as you clean the floor, you can actually see the dirt much more clearly than you normally would. This is unbelievable, I never would have known there was so much dirt on the floor, it shows everything!!

Its easy to maneuver and the model of vacuum we got, the Air-Ram multi has a small separate hand held vacuum too and this is honestly one of the best appliances I've ever used. You can clean the sofa, the stairs, the car, the beds etc with it. Just so so clever and easy to use and again, its cordless. For me, not having to bring an extension cord outside so I can vacuum the cars is just brilliant!!!

This vacuum is half the price of some other leading vacuum brands and really, you are getting a machine that is easier to use and with the light and flexibility, a smart one too. We find it excellent and give this a massive thumbs

See: http://www.gtech.co.uk/cordless-vacuum- ... eaner.html

Re: GTech - is this best vacuum cleaner ever??

Postby admin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 pm

admin
Site Admin

We used to pull out the sweeping brush most days to brush up in between vacuuming but there's no need to do that anymore. Now, we just pull out the vacuum cleaner, whizz it around and its back in its place within a few mins.

No plugging in. No faffing about. You just pull out the G-Tech and go!

Not only is it extremely user friendly but its much more compact than the plug in vacuums. So it takes up less space and is easier to put away and tidier to store.

It is literally one of the best products we have ever used.

The mini vacuum is so brilliant for cleaning stairs, cars, furniture too.

Even our children love it and are no longer complaining about vacuuming. They used to complain so much because it took so long to get the vacuum out, plug it in, clean up, move the plug from room to room. Move it upstairs, again, unplugging as we went.

No more of this now, its simple and hassle free.

Our family LOVES this product.

Highly highly recommend!!!

Postby allyj » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:03 am

allyj

It does sound great and i need a new vacuum cleaner. Is there any stockists in ireland or do they deliver? I can't find any details on their site about shipping to ireland or shipping charges, albeit I am tired so could be there and me just not seeing it. Thanks.

Postby admin » Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 pm

admin
Site Admin

This vacuum cleaner is really one of the best things we've ever gotten for the house. Its so easy to use, the fact we don't have to drag plugs around with us makes it so so user friendly

even the kids don't mind vacuuming now - and that saying something!!!

Honestly, brilliant!

Postby admin » Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 pm

admin
Site Admin

I've said it before but I have to say it again - this is the BEST vacuum cleaner ever!

So brilliant that there are no plugs and also, that it lights up so you can actually see all the dirt that needs to be vacuumed up.

Love love love it!!!!

Postby Sabbi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Sabbi

This is by far the best vacuum we've ever had. My sister got one last year and went on about it so much that when our vacuum started to die on us, we got one of these.

Its absolutely brill.

The lack of a cord is so amazing. Our floors have never been cleaner and its super easy to get under beds etc.

Just brilliant!!!!