Mumstown Chat

Boots Special Offers

Anything about anything!

Boots Special Offers

Postby Boots Ireland » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Boots Ireland

Hello Everyone

This is the Boots Special Offer thread, we will keep it updated and bring as many offers to you as possible.
Checkout our website for further offers: Boots.ie

Re: Boots Star Gift & Weekly Offers

Postby Sabbi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Sabbi

they have started to stock some fab Benefit sets and other items in the Benefit make-up range in Boots now. I love this range - in particular their 'They're Real' mascara is absolutely shamazing!!!!!

And the packaging on the sets is super cute. They look like tins of retro sweets and biscuits. Really cool gift ideas in that range (hint hint to my sisters!!!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Boots Star Gift & Weekly Offers

Postby munchin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 am

munchin

I had asked my hubby for the some sanctuary body lotion & scrub so was delighted to see the Box of Delights reduced to € 28 - brilliant value - cannot wait for my birthday

Boots Ireland App

Postby Boots Ireland » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Boots Ireland

Exciting news!
The new Boots Ireland app is here! Download it from the App Store or Get it from Google Play to discover fantastic offers as well as the latest news, including new products and information on in-store events – plus much more! Visit http://www.boots.ie/app for more details

Boots Parenting Club

Postby Boots Ireland » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 am

Boots Ireland

Boots Parenting Club

Say hello to Boots Parenting Club – brand new to Ireland! It’s a club that will support you the whole way through pregnancy and up until your little one is three.

Sign up today at your nearest Boots store or online at boots.ie and you'll soon be earning an amazing 10 points for every €1 you spend on baby products every time you shop - not to mention the personalised offers and free gifts you’ll receive via the Boots app as well as regular tailored emails full of information and advice!

See in store or visit www.boots.ie/parentingclub for full details, terms & conditions.
#BootsParentingClub

Re: Boots Special Offers

Postby munchin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:10 pm

munchin

bought this ultimate collection for my 15yr old god daughter for Christmas - she's gonna love it!

Postby Boots Ireland » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Boots Ireland

Hi all,

We now have new vaccinations in our stores – shingles and pneumococcal. We are also carrying out our winter flu vaccination.

Pop in to your local Boots Store to see your pharmacist and find out which vaccinations are right for you and book your appointment.
For more information, visit www.boots.ie

Postby Boots Ireland » Fri May 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Boots Ireland

Scholl

Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase.

Online only save 1/2 price - was €49.99, then €33.32, now €24.99

Get soft beautiful feet effortlessly. Velvet Smooth™ Roller Head with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals. It buffs away hard skin in an instant* leaving you with fabulous visibly smooth feet.

Ergonomically-designed soft touch handle - Replaceable Roller Head with Diamond Crystals - Gentle & Effective Rotating Action - Battery Operated - Ready to use

Jump feet first into summer with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure foot file - now just €24.90

Postby Boots Ireland » Fri May 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Boots Ireland

Skincare :
Save up to half price on selected Summer Skincare. Whether you’re shopping for facial skincare, body skincare or hair removal items, Boots has an offer to suit you.

Postby Boots Ireland » Wed May 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Boots Ireland

Summer Sizzler Soap & Glory Glamper Kit:
Forbidden Fruit, Indiependence or Electric Picnic?
Whichever one you're heading to, get festival ready with the Soap & Glory Happy Glamper kit - now only €20.
Pop in to your local Boots.
Offer ends June the 6th