Mumstown Chat

Headlice already!!!!!

Creches, Schools & Special Needs

Headlice already!!!!!

Postby Sabbi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Sabbi

Our children went back to school this morning and already- already! - we've been contacted about headlice in our childs class.

Do other parents not check their children's heads? We check all the time and use Nitty gritty repellent spray every day on them to keep it away.

I detest headlice, they're so difficult to get rid of. Especially in our daughters very thick hair!

I wish other parents would check their kids heads!!!

Re: Headlice already!!!!!

Postby munchin » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am

munchin

oh gives me the shivers - my 10yr old asked if lice goes to clean hair how come she's never had it - i believe it's because we use tea tree shampoo and have tea tree in their detanlge spray - i dread the thoughts of it in her hair in particular it's longgggggggg and very heavy

Re: Headlice already!!!!!

Postby admin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 pm

admin
Site Admin

We have never had headlice since we started using Nitty Gritty spray. You can get it in Boots for around 15 euro and one bottle lasts nearly all school year. We just cannot recommend this product enough. Our eldest daughter has very very thick hair and when our children got headlice, it took nealry 2 weeks to clear her head. It was absolutely awful.

Nitty Gritty is one of the best products we've ever come across since we became parents. Its absolutely brilliant and its all natural too, so no nasty chemicals on their little heads!

http://www.nittygritty.co.uk/site/