Mumstown Chat

Happy new year from Wheaton montessori

Creches, Schools & Special Needs

Happy new year from Wheaton montessori

Postby siob30 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 pm

siob30

Happy new year all. How was the Christmas break. Ive had a lovely time off at home with the children and not having to rush out for the school run. Busy now planning our new term with all the children. People often ask me do you just paly with the children all day. That would be nice but we put a lot of time and effort into the weekly planning and activities.
If you would like to see what things we have done check out our facebook page.
If your like me and need a bit of exercise or just time to sort out the house we are taking bookings for our playschool group and an afternoon Montessori class. Also book early for your ECCE place for Sept 15. These places always fill up fast.

bring on 2015 :D

Re: Happy new year from Wheaton montessori

Postby wheaton Montessori » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:31 pm

wheaton Montessori

It was so nice to be out meeting you all at the mumstown coffee morning. I will be putting out our sign again and are now taking bookings for our 2015 ECCE Montessori class. We are also taking bookings for afterschool care in September. What keeps parents coming to us and children being happy in our service is the small size of the groups and the staff we have. Im so thankful for the lovely girls we have with us now for a few years and their excellent work with the children. If your looking for a small friendly and professional service pop in.

Re: Happy new year from Wheaton montessori

Postby admin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:48 am

admin
Site Admin

Our mums love when Wheaton come to the coffee mornings. As we are walking around we repeatedly hear 'I am really enjoying having my coffee in peace' because the little ones are so blissfully happy at the Arts & Crafts table with the wonderwomen fro Wheaton!

We constantly get good feedback about the girls at Wheaton and are delighted to say the girls will be back in March to entertain the little ones again at our next Drogheda coffee morning on 3rd March.

If anyone is interested in booking their little one into the creche for a few hours or days a week, see here for more: https://www.facebook.com/WheatonMontess ... fref=photo