Mumstown Chat

Arts & crafts table

Creches, Schools & Special Needs

Arts & crafts table

Postby siob30 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 pm

siob30

Hi all, myself and Siobhan are busy getting our box of tricks ready for our crafts table next week. We really enjoyed meeting you all and the children at the last mumstown coffee morning in the laurance centre. We noticed there was a younger crowd there so we will have a nice activity planned for them.
pop over to our facebook page to see our rooms and pm to book a space or talk to us on Tue.

Re: Arts & crafts table

Postby siob30 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:03 pm

siob30

What a lovely surprise we had last week. We had a visit form some of the little people we met at the November coffee morning. January is booking up fast for our playschool room. We also have 3 new little babies in our baby room. Don't miss out on your place. If you are thinking of January just pm or let us know if you need a space held for a small deposit.

We wont have our little table in December as we are busy arranging a visit from Santa and the Christmas concert. But myself and Siobhan will be popping down to have a coffee and relax for one sneaky morning :)

We hope you enjoy the run up to Christmas.

Postby admin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:02 pm

admin
Site Admin

The feedback we have had from mums at the coffee mornings has been so positive. We have had numerous mums say that they were able to have a chat and enjoy their coffees in peace, while Siobhan & Karen worked their magic and kept the little ones entertained at the arts & crafts table.

Our own daughter loved it so much over the past few months, that she has also started to go a few mornings a week to Wheaton. She has settled in well and is enjoying it.

Thanks so much to the girls for coming to the events - its a lovely break for the parents!!!

Re: Arts & crafts table Feb 15

Postby wheaton Montessori » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 pm

wheaton Montessori

Well a Big Happy New Year all. January is almost over and thankfully the lovely spring time is back. So what better way to kick start than a coffee and chat while having your little ones entertained. I will be back at the fabulous mumstown coffee morning on Tue with my box of tricks for the children. Really looking forward to getting out and chatting to you all.
We in Wheaton Montessori academy have had such a busy month. We have been opened since 2007 just a month before I got married and now 7 years later I see lots of parents returning to us and many new faces.
Our playschool toddler group is very popular for the 2-3 year olds. don't forget to call in or come talk to me if you want to book in.

Postby Sabbi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Sabbi

We'll be looking forward to seeing the girls Tuesday the Mumstown coffee morning, the little ones love their arts & crafts table!!!