- Site Admin
- Posts: 3955
1. They are a local business, employing local staff. By buying local you keep money circulating in our area, which is good for all of us.
2. They carry school uniforms for 42 schools in Drogheda and its surrounding areas, including Laytown, Bettystown, Tullyallen etc.
3. They are cheaper than the shops in Dublin that some schools recommend to parents, as their preferred uniform supplier.
4. The uniforms are excellent quality and last really well (we have passed tracksuits and other items down between siblings over the past few years and they have really stood the test of time)
5. Their customer service is very good. They do not try to oversell and if they don't have what you need, they will do their best to get it for you.
6. This year, they have started an embroidery emblem service. You can now buy a plain jumper or tracksuit from them and they will add on the school crest for just €3 extra. (If you bring a plain tracksuit or jumper from somewhere else, it will be €5 to have the crest put on, which we think is still very good value)
Menswear is on Shop St in Drogheda and you can call in for advice on uniforms or you can phone Kieran and the lads on 041-9836036.
Top marks from us for quality, prices and service.