Mumstown Chat

Marina Coil

Owner of BodyRight Chartered Physiotherapy Sarah Plunkett answers your questions on Injury & Pain Management, Postural Problems, Women's Health and Core Strengthening.

Marina Coil

Postby pixie71 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 am

pixie71

Hi there
Just wondering if anyone else had/has the marina coil. I had it inserted when ds was 7 months old and got it taken out last month (he was two this week) as we are thinking of trying again, however, Ive had a little bleed only a few days after it was removed, and nothing else, we had IVF for our son so unlikely to concieve naturally, but Ive gone off coffee and Ive not been able to loose any weight and period has not returned properly, just wondering if anyone had same reaction from removal of coil? Or anyone tell me how long it can take for the periods to resume?
Many thanks
Pixie

Re: Marina Coil

Postby Bodyrightphysio » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Bodyrightphysio

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately this isn't my area of expertise at all, so I can't offer any advice other than to discuss this with your GP or Gynae.

Kind regards,
Sarah.