Mumstown Chat

Paediatric Physiotherapy at BodyRight

Owner of BodyRight Chartered Physiotherapy Sarah Plunkett answers your questions on Injury & Pain Management, Postural Problems, Women's Health and Core Strengthening.

Paediatric Physiotherapy at BodyRight

Postby Bodyrightphysio » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Bodyrightphysio

BodyRight is delighted to welcome Emma Frame, Chartered Physiotherapist on to our team.

Emma is a modified Pilates instructor taking classes at the clinic but her main area of interest is Paediatric Physiotherapy.

She has worked in child health, neurodevelopment, neuromusculoskeletal and enjoys working with children in a group setting to promote healthy development and motor skills.

For more information on peadiatric physiotherapy or related treatments, visit http://www.bodyrightphysio.ie/paediatri ... herapy.php or call the clinic on 0419843950.

Re: Paediatric Physiotherapy at BodyRight

Postby Taylor5 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Taylor5

This is a brilliant service, my youngest was born hypotonic (think thats the right name) I had public physio once a week, but i had to do physio on him many many times a day, 7 days a week. I would have loved to have had somewhere to bring him, Well done and good luck xx
Be strong be different!

Postby admin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

admin
Site Admin

Welcome on board Emma!
We wish you all the best from Mumstown.

Postby Bodyrightphysio » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Bodyrightphysio

Thanks for the best wishes.