- Posts: 174
Specific pregnancy pilates and post natal classes are great wheather you are new to pilates or already familiar with general mat classes. The classes are taken by physiotherapists with specialised pregnancy and post natal training so the exercises are safe, appropriate and effective for you at any stage.
- Prevent back ache and pelvic pain
- Prevent pelvic instability
- Prevent neck and midback pain and stiffness
- Maintain strength and fitness throughout your pregnancy
- Strengthen abdominal, lower back, hip and pelvic floor muscles
- Strengthen your upper back and arm muscles
- Improve posture
- Improve flexibility
- Enhance relaxation
The classes help you to feel your best throughout your pregnancy.
You will also be able to meet other expectant mum's-to-be or in our Mother & Baby class other new mum's with their bundles of joy!
For more information please contact the clinic on 0419843950.
Sarah Plunkett MISCP
BodyRight Chartered Physiotherapy