Mumstown Chat

The Bikini Challenge...

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

The Bikini Challenge...

Postby Sabbi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Sabbi

So, at the start of the year I made a promise to myself that I would wear a bikini this year.

I have not worn a bikini since I was child, I have just never had the body confidence to do it. But I have been working hard since I joined sasta last year and am down nearly 1.5 stone in weight and think I may be able to get away with it (just about!)

Do you wear a bikini? Do you worry about how you look in one?

I am a but nervous but I think if I find a good one, I may just find the bravery to do it.

Its just something I would love to do and with a big scary birthday looming this year, it feels like the time to do it.

Could do with some words of encouragement though!!! :oops:

Re: The Bikini Challenge...

Postby mammycool » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 am

mammycool

You go girl!!! I used to love my bikinis on holidays. You might have to pay a bit for a decent one but definitely worth it for the support. Oxendales actually have bikinis with good support on top(with sizes for bigger boobs) and decent sized bottoms as well. Think Marilyn Monroe and the lovely halter neck top.
mammycool

Postby Haileysmum » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Haileysmum

I haven't worn one for a number of years ( in saying that I haven't been abroad anywhere to wear one!) I know what you mean about the nerves, I have a wobbly mum belly that I am very conscious of but ultimately I think that other people are only really concerned with how they themselves are looking like on the beach/ or by the pool and you are not on their radar if you know what I mean....So GO FOR IT- you have lost a lot of weight so go flaunt your new slimline figure :D

Postby Sabbi » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Sabbi

Thanks gals - I feel like a bit of a scaredy cat but a good bikini should do the trick. (fingers crossed anyway!!)

Postby heliosmusic » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am

heliosmusic

Yasss You go girl

Postby Sabbi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Sabbi

I wore the bikini and you know what, I felt fine in it!

I was nervous buying it but when i tried it on, I don't look that bad at all and it was grand. It was comfy and gave me a nice shape - thank goodness for high waisted bikini bottoms!!!