Mumstown Chat

All about sásta Fitness

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

All about sásta Fitness

Postby sásta Fitness » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:43 pm

sásta Fitness

About us
Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.
With headquarters in Co. Leitrim, Ireland, sásta currently has a number of studios open in Ireland with plans in place for UK, European and North American launches from 2014 onwards. With rising obesity levels, sásta has identified a gap in the market for a smart fitness solution that is accessible to all abilities, catering for men and women up to 31 stone.
sásta for guaranteed Weight Loss Health and Fitness

sásta offers a comprehensive guaranteed plan which will help people lose a clothes size in four weeks, increase their fitness and improve their health in a high intensive, low impact way. This involves:

Re: All about sásta Fitness

Postby Sabbi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Sabbi

I love the pod!!! I have lost 17lbs since I started with sasta at the end of Sep 2014 and plan to lose another stone this year, to get me back to my pre-pregnancy size!

Not only am I losing weight, I feel GREAT!! I have never felt this fit before. I am running on the pod (something I never thought I'd do) and am doing some body sculpting with weights too and I honestly am loving it.

My husband is doing it with me and that makes it even better - we spur each other on and he has lost a good bit of weight and toned up too.

I have tried so many different things over the years to get in shape and this is definitely the one that works best for me. I go 3 times a week and do 30 mins on the pod and a few mins of weights, lunges etc.

The staff are super helpful and give great advice about keeping to a healthy food plan but still having treats too. Its really workable for a family.

Here are some pics of me when I started and then 3 months in. I am so determined to keep going. But I really enjoy it, so it does not feel like a chore so I know I can stick to it. Highly, highly recommend!!

Re: All about sásta Fitness

Postby Sabbi » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Sabbi

The first pic in pink was taken the day I started Sásta Drogheda .... and now a mere 3 months on, I'm down 17lbs and more than a dress size. Chuffed!!!