Mumstown Chat

Fat Shaming - yes, its a real term....read on for more!!!

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

Fat Shaming - yes, its a real term....read on for more!!!

Postby Sabbi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Sabbi

https://www.facebook.com/mumstown.irela ... 5346683275

A mum posted a picture of her flat, tones 6 pack stomach and said that just because she is a mum, does not mean she should not have a flat tummy. She said there is no excuse for mums not being toned.

This got alot of people annoyed as you can imagine....see more at the FB
link above!!

For me personally, I would not want a 6 pack. Its too hard to get, maintain and I don't think I would like the feel of it. I like having a curvy belly and soft curves on my sides. I would like to be a bit more toned but not like this woman, it does not appeal to me at all.

what do you think?

Re: Fat Shaming - yes, its a real term....read on for more!!

Postby lil92 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:19 pm

lil92

Wouldn't appeal to me, i like having curves aswell but i hate the pressure of I'm a mammy, all mammys should be able! What if we all dont want to, why bring anyone else into it, just day this me this is what i want, I'm proud of what i achieved! Dont say everyone should!

Re: Fat Shaming - yes, its a real term....read on for more!!

Postby Sabbi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Sabbi

Imagine the time and effort that goes into maintaining that tummy??? :shock: I would not want that at all, I don't think it looks feminine.

I reckon after 4 babies, my body could never get like that anyway but I am happy enough as I am. Few more lbs to lose but feeling good with myself since I started sásta last year and lost 17lbs.

I may even consider wearing a bikini on holiday this year...words I thought I would never say!!!!