Mumstown Chat

LabFitness Winter Timetable

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

LabFitness Winter Timetable

Postby admin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 am

admin
Site Admin

The Labfitness Weekly Timetable - something in it for everyone!

http://labfitness.com/?page_id=518
'2012.png

Re: LabFitness Winter Timetable

Postby Katypie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Katypie

I've gone a few times, it's really hard but also really good. My favorite class would be skinny jeans as it' a laugh and it works. I go with my sister and mam and it does be a good laugh. Its also good that the prices have come down too.

Postby Sabbi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Sabbi

Im going zumba at 9 tonight - I know its Halloween but we've already had face painting and the trick or treaters are already underway - will need a break after all this :D :D

anyone who fancies it, see you there at for destressing and laughter!!!!

Postby Sabbi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Sabbi

Trick or treating is done and the fireworks seem to be over now too! They should all be flat out by 8.30pm, they've been running around for hours so I should be able to sneak out for an hour!!!

Postby Taylor5 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Taylor5

I cant remember the new prices, what is the cost of the ME classes?
Be strong be different!

Postby Yvonne » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Yvonne

€7.99 pay as you go.

I'm going to ME - omg so so tough! I have no upper arm strength, so look very weak and pathetic doing it ! :D

Postby Taylor5 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Taylor5

Thanks... i would do alot of weights so arms strong, its the legs im very weak at!!
Be strong be different!

Postby Sabbi » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Sabbi

Yvonne, sounds like its the class for you, it will help tone up and stregthen your arms. I feel a huge difference in my arms since I started back in June. I am going to skinny jeans class tomorrow night at 7 if anyone fancies joining me, its a great class. tough but fun as well.

Postby twink » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

twink

OMG- I did the "m e" class on monday- I tried as much as I could and still couldn't keep up- I still had stiff legs up to yesterday and they are just a bit sore today- did a bit of walking up and down the stairs to try and work them out yesterday....I will try to get into the class next Monday- those stairs coming down after the class are a killer :twisted:

Postby Yvonne » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Yvonne

Twink I feel your pain! I was there Monday too and yesterday evening! I felt so sore today and then I done the LBD class tonight and it was horrid! I couldn't keep up at all which frustrates me! Once weights are used I'm at such a disadvantage, terrible with them!

But hopefully it will improve!

Postby Taylor5 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Taylor5

What size weights are you girls using? Maybe bring two water bottles with you and build up to the gym weights
Be strong be different!

Postby twink » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:57 pm

twink

My problem was not the weights- it is the belly the same size as the instructors one (except she's pregnant and I'm not :oops: ) and the lack of my fitness- well I had a little surgery yesterday but I'm going to try that class every week and see if I can increase my exercise at home for the rest of the week

Postby Taylor5 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor5

Twink im the same i look pregnant at the moment all swollen, but stick at it you will see a huge difference... maybe cut out breads, i find my tummy goes so flat when i cut out carbs
Be strong be different!