Mumstown Chat

Enell sports bra is brilliant!

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

Enell sports bra is brilliant!

Postby Sabbi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am

Sabbi

I got my sports bra from Enell this week and have to say, its absolutely brilliant. It looks kind of strange as it buttons (well, they are more like clasps really) are at the front and I have never had a front closing bra before so I was a bit apprehensive when I put it on.

But as soon as I had it on, I knew it would be good. It holds my DD's in place really well and is very supportive. It has very wide shoulder straps and alot of material on the back, so it does not cut in to me anywhere.

It feels quite firm on and I tested it out twice this week, I went to a skinny jeans aerobic class (very high impact cardio) and last night, went to Zumba (loads of dancing around) and it really held me in place.

It is definitely the best sports bra I have ever worn and its pink too, with a donation for each one bought going to breast cancer research.

Highly recommend for anyone who does alot of exercising!

http://www.enell.com/ (Ideal for C cup and above and are around €60 but really worth the spend)

Re: Enell sports bra is brilliant!

Postby Fabienne » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 am

Fabienne

Where did you got it, and how much?

Thanks.
French teacher,

Postby admin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 pm

admin
Site Admin

We asked Enell about ordering in Ireland and they sent us this link:

http://www.enell.com/browse_retail_loca ... country=IE

Postby Denise91 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 am

Denise91

The Enell sports bra is the most comfortable sports bra I have ever worn. I Love the material and the fit of the bra. I feel very supported in the bra when I'm working out doing intense training. I like the way there is no strap at the back which can be annoying when training. As a regular gym goer it is important to have a good sports bra and the Enell sports bra is by far the best one I have ever worn. It makes the other sports bras I have worn feel useless with regards to comfort and support. I would highly recommend this bra. Its well worth the money and it will last you ages with the quality material its manufactured from.

Denise

Postby Yvonne » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Yvonne

Have heard good things about this bra.. think I will invest, now kids are back to school I am going to make more time for me!

Postby Sabbi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 am

Sabbi

I went for a run this morning in mine and its so good. I used to think I could not jog because of my boobs, I never had a bra that really held them firmly until I tried this one. Its really, really good. Especially for anyone with larger breasts - we need such good support and this is the best bra I have found that does that.

A good investment for sure.

I'll be at skinny jeans class at labfitness at 7pm tomorrow night jumping around in mine if anyone fancies coming along. its a great class...

Postby munchin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 pm

munchin

hi Sabbi - was trying to find your link to panache sports bra and came accross this thread instead - which bra would you recommend more?
i need to invest in a new one so looking for any advice

Postby Sabbi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Sabbi

They are both really excellent. They both prevent much bounce action and hold breasts firmly in place.

The Enell is better for floor exercises when you are lying on your back because there are no clasps at the back of the bra as it shuts at the front. But the Panache gives a better shape and really holds boobs up, so you look great when exercising as it gives great support and lift and it also feels great on.

Honestly, they are both excellent so either one would be great for exercising.

I find it hard to pick between them - maybe go for the cheaper one of the two?

Here is the link for the panache one: http://www.panache-lingerie.com/brands/panache-sport

I am going to skinny jeans tonight at 7pm so if anyone wants to join me - I'll be sweating my arse off there!!!

Postby munchin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 am

munchin

lol the settings on my work pc won't let me view the site - say intimate apparel!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: will have a look tonight - thanks Sabbi

Postby Sabbi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 am

Sabbi

Thats political correctness gone mad in the workplace! Its only bra's - there are no boobs on show. crazy!