Mumstown Chat

FREE ANTIGRAVITY YOGA Class for Everyone!!

Founded in 2010 after extensive research and product design, sásta Fitness Franchise is an Irish company which is taking the fitness world by storm. sásta is a patented treadmill based fitness pod which uses vacuum technology. The pod is only available in sásta studios, small, non-intimidating and welcoming studios, full of encouragement and positivity.

FREE ANTIGRAVITY YOGA Class for Everyone!!

Postby laura » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 pm

laura

HI guys,

We are celebrating big time this week at Labfitness (as Vanessa and myself have been appointed as master trainers for Antigravity yoga Ireland and UK!)...so for this week all AG Yoga classes are free of charge for everyone...

only a few conditions

1. due to limited equipment places must be booked in advanced
2. You must come with a desire to destress, workout and and above all have FUN!!

to view timetable please click
http://www.antigravityyogaireland.com/3 ... neous7.htm

And you can email me at laura@labfitness.com or reach me on 087 6314752

come and give it a go...you will love it!

Re: FREE ANTIGRAVITY YOGA Class for Everyone!!

Postby strampoline » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 am

strampoline

hey, that really nice, I had heard lot about this Anti Gravity Yoga. Yesterday one of my friend is having one baby of years and he was asking me for any yoga or fitness classes and she also wants my company. Today when I saw this, I informed this to my friends and we both have decided to come and the timing are good and perfectible.

fitness Miami

Postby strampoline » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 am

strampoline

Hello! everybody, I want to advise all those people who are planning to lose weight or want to become fit, to join Anti Gravity Yoga class. I am going there since 1 month and I had noticed many changes in my body health. I had lost almost 3 kg of body weight, can also do my work better and faster and I am feeling very different and new life.

fitness miami

Postby Taylor5 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 am

Taylor5

strampoline wrote:Hello! everybody, I want to advise all those people who are planning to lose weight or want to become fit, to join Anti Gravity Yoga class. I am going there since 1 month and I had noticed many changes in my body health. I had lost almost 3 kg of body weight, can also do my work better and faster and I am feeling very different and new life.

fitness miami

I agree, its amazing the changes to your body doing AGY, its so different and even though its hard its so much fun and very rewarding when you learn new moves
Be strong be different!

Postby strampoline » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:51 am

strampoline

Thanks!! for supporting ...........

Postby mkyoganic » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 am

mkyoganic

Yoga Class is give a best benefit to the improve a our life or grow up. There are meditation to the our work and fast work done.